We’re taking the standard author talk and hitting “refresh” like only the W.E.L.L. Summit can! Join us for this one-of-a-kind, one-time-only Tea Time Chat with Gabby Bernstein. It’s everything you love about the W.E.L.L. Summit: intimate, accessible, soulful, powerful. We events seek to nourish attendees W.E.L.L. on all levels — and this day will be the same. You’ll sip delicious, organic tea, enjoy healthy treats and soul-deep conversation — including answers to the questions you care most about — in an intimate, welcoming space in community with similarly minded people. What a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Get your tickets here.
- Intimate: tickets to the event will be limited to ensure that attendees get that enriched,personalized WELL Summit experience you know and love.
- Accessible: We’re inviting attendees to submit their questions ahead of time so that they have time and space to think about what they want to ask–plus this way, there won’t be all that pressure of getting up in front of everyone and asking your question into a mic.
- Soulful: Instead of a formal speech to a crowd, we’re structuring this as a more personal conversation. Best-selling Author and Speaker Sara DiVello will be leading the conversation with Gabby–talking about the messages in her book, as making sure Gabby answers your most pressing questions
- Powerful: We want this to feel like having tea with a group of friends…and one of your friends is a New York Times Bestselling author and Oprah Super Soul 100 Spiritual Guru. This exclusive, one-time-only event is your chance to ask Oprah Super Soul 100 leaders (also one of Forbes 20 best-branded women) ANYTHING, providing you the access and support to launch you onto the next step of next journey.
- All attendees will leave with a gift bag of carefully curated wellness products and a copy of Gabby’s new book, “The Universe Has Your Back” so that they can continue to be nourished and pampered at home.
- VIP Attendees will receive copies of Sara and Gabby’s books, premier seating, front of the line privileges for Gabby’s post-talk book signing, gift bag of carefully curated wellness products and a as a BONUS: access to Gabby Bernstein’s True Power Digital Workshop ($297 Value). In this five-hour program, Gabby teaches her favorite techniques to combat our most common problems — from anxiety and addiction to burnout and resentment. Please note: In order to receive this Workshop, the WELL Summit will need to share your email address with Gabby Bernstein.
- 1pm to 2pm – VIP Yoga Class led by Sara DiVello Presented by Athleta (Capitol Room – 15th Floor) B.Y.O.M. – Bring Your Own Mat – We’ll have a few yoga mats on hand in case anyone forgets.
- 1:30 pm – Regular Admittance Starts checking in
- 2:15pm – Tea Time Chat begins
Masala Chai, Turmeric Ginger and Blueberry Rooibos Tea is being provided by Rishi Tea, Pure, Sea Salt + Honey, and Lavender almond milks by Nectar & Green and Honey by Wedderspoon Honey.
Gabrielle Bernstein is the New York Times best-selling author of Miracles Now and May Cause Miracles, as well as the best sellers Add More ~ing to Your Life and Spirit Junkie. She was featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader” and The New York Times named her “a new role model.” She appears regularly as an expert on The Dr. Oz Show and leads talks and meditations for sold-out audiences. Gabby’s newest book, The Universe Has Your Back, will be published by Hay House on September 27, 2016.
Gabby is the founder of the Miracle Membership, a monthly subscription that helps people stay committed to their spiritual practices. Her flagship course, the Spirit Junkie Masterclass, empowers people to awaken their confidence and live their purpose.
Gabby has been on an international speaking circuit since 2004. She has presented lectures at Google, TEDxWomen, Philosophy, The United Nations, The Chopra Center, The Omega Institute, L’Oréal, mark/Avon and The Huffington Post, among many other notable organizations.
Gabby is a certified Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher. She is also trained in the Emotional Freedom Technique, is a student of the metaphysical text A Course in Miracles, and practices Transcendental Meditation as taught by the David Lynch Foundation.
YouTube chose Gabby as one of its 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers. Mashable included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration, Forbes called her one of the 20 Best-Branded Women and Self-Made magazine named Gabby one of the top 50 women in business. She is on the steering committee for Philosophy’s Hope and Grace Initiative and is a global ambassador for Lululemon.
Gabby is a regular guest on The Dr. Oz Showand has contributed to or been featured in media outlets such as Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, NBC’s Today show, CNN, Fox & Friends, Kathie Lee & Hoda, Access Hollywood and OWN’s Help Desk. Gabby has been featured in print publications such as The New York Times Sunday Styles section, Elle, Marie Claire, Health, Self, Women’s Health, Glamor, Cosmopolitan, The Wall Street Journal and many more.
Sara DiVello is an acclaimed yoga teacher and author of the best-selling book, Where in the OM Am I? One Woman’s Journey from the Corporate World to the Yoga Mat, NIEA winner for Best Memoir, selected by Shape Magazine as a best book, and chosen by Working Mother Magazine as one of the top eight memoirs of the year.
Sara teaches and speaks nationally on using yoga tools to find life balance, direction, and fulfillment. She has appeared on CBS and theHuffington Post Live, as well as in Forbes, The New York Times, ABC, CNBC, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, The Philadelphia Inquirer,The Boston Herald, USA Today,Boston Magazine and many more. Her articles have appeared in Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine, MindBodyGreen, and more.
Sara’s classes are welcoming, nourishing, and transformational—offering students of all levels the possibility to step back, breathe deeply, and profoundly experience wellness, balance, and calm. Sara was also selected as one of seven Athleta Brand Ambassadors in the country, and provides free health and wellness events to the Boston community.
Sara holds a B.A. in communications, summa cum laude, with a print concentration and a minor in European history. She is also passionate about gardening, travel, and great food.